More about myself

Glenda. 25 years old. Female. Singaporean.
Jaw surgery scheduled on 23rd May 2018.

** Do head over to https://sg.carousell.com/snowingstars/ if you feel like shopping :) **

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Hey girl, get ready.

The appointment with Surgeon was short, sweet and scary today. The Surgeon told me that my surgery is scheduled on 23rd May and I will have to go for consent taking, blood test and dental surgery a month later before the surgery and someone from the hospital will contact and arrange with me personally. 

On a side note, I was also kind of glad to know that mine is not a complex case and simulation is not required. Shocked to know that it was so expensive for one picture and the Surgeon told me that I have no need for it. Phew. 

Not sure if I should be happy about this but the Surgeon also told me that this will be my last visit to his office. When I looked back, it has been quite a emotional journey for me during the past 3 months and I can't believe I will be going for the surgery in about a month's time. One more visit to the hospital and another visit to the Orthodontist's office and I will have to get ready for the surgery. 

It is happening so fast that it feels like I am a third party watching this happening to someone else when it is actually happening to me. Weird. 

Next update will be after I receive the call from the hospital.

Adios 

No comments:

Post a Comment