More about myself

Glenda. 25 years old. Female. Singaporean.
Jaw surgery scheduled on 23rd May 2018.

** Do head over to https://sg.carousell.com/snowingstars/ if you feel like shopping :) **

Friday, April 20, 2018

A verbal hello from the hospital.

My phone rang when I was busy working in the office and I shouted "Hello" to the phone and was shocked to know that it was a call from the hospital because I was expecting them to call me in the morning but it was evening time when they called me.

I was really busy with work and was feeling very tired after being busy the whole day so my brain really can't take in whatever the caller was trying to tell me. The caller told me so many things but I can only remember clearly about the blood test I am required to take. I also vaguely remember about having to go for financial counselling first before I can proceed with the blood test.

The trip to the hospital before my surgery is important as they need to check and confirm that my body is fit and healthy as a large amount of blood will be lost and gone forever in my body for the surgery. Why does it feel so scary.

Anyway, an appointment was made for me on the 18th May for my trip to the hospital and I guess I will only start to panic after my exams on mid May.

Got to focus on my exams for now and I guess I will only be left with a few days to panic before my surgery. Sort of a good thing for me, I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment