More about myself

Glenda. 25 years old. Female. Singaporean.
Jaw surgery scheduled on 23rd May 2018.

** Do head over to https://sg.carousell.com/snowingstars/ if you feel like shopping :) **

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Good news!

Finally! I have received an e-mail from the Orthodontist on Monday, 22 Jan 2018 (that's fast because I was informed that she will only be able to get back to me by earliest Wednesday!) about the discussion with my Surgeon.

Though the e-mail was sent on Monday but I only saw it this morning since I was quite busy with school and work for the past few days. The email started with a Good News! from the Orthodontist and it seems like there is a way to shorten my treatment which is definitely good news to me! :)

There is a file attached to the email which I have read but I don'quite understand how is the whole plan going to be executed so I can only find out on my next appointment with the Surgeon next week for more information. Can't wait for the next weekend to come already but first, let me enjoy this weekend while I do my assignments!

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment