More about myself

Glenda. 25 years old. Female. Singaporean.
Jaw surgery scheduled on 23rd May 2018.

** Do head over to https://sg.carousell.com/snowingstars/ if you feel like shopping :) **

Saturday, January 20, 2018

A step closer.

Today, I am taking a step closer to change my smile (for life).

The Orthodontist had my x-rays taken from last week and since we had discussed about my issue before, I was only required to take a 3-Dimensional of my jaw and pictures of my teeth/jaw in various angles as well as how I smile + my side view etc. I had to retake the x-rays though, since the ones taken from last week was not clear enough for the Orthodontist. 

The Orthodontist told me that she will have to discuss with my Surgeon and will only be able to let me know how do we proceed after their discussion but she told me that she would try to shorten my treatment process which I am really not hopeful since I had braces previously but we shall see again.

Can't really anticipate anything yet but maybe I will take this time to make myself 90 - 95% ready for this whole thing. The Orthodontist asked me if I am ready for this surgery and I told her that it's really impossible for me to be 100% ready for this thing since I kind of know what to expect but not really know what's going to happen to me. I don't think one will ever be 100% ready for anything and it's more of how much do you want to achieve something or if you are willing to step out of your comfort zone.

It will be another round of waiting again, but it's something I am willing to wait patiently for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment