More about myself

Glenda. 25 years old. Female. Singaporean.
Jaw surgery scheduled on 23rd May 2018.

** Do head over to https://sg.carousell.com/snowingstars/ if you feel like shopping :) **

Monday, March 19, 2018

Still alive.

Hola to you humans reading this post!

Haven't been updating for quite a while as I was busy with both work and school for the past month so I hadn't really have enough time to ponder about the jaw surgery issue but I do still think about it whenever I look at myself on the mirror.

I am close to finishing all my assignments for this semester and it's time to get down to business! Let's go back to the topic, to what you are here for :)

Got my quotation from the Surgeon as requested by my Insurance Agent because I have to get the financial stuff settled first else I won't be able to recuperate in peace after the surgery even though I am willing to be in debt just to go through this surgery but obviously it's even better if I don't have to think about my money while I am trying to recover.

Can't give any further update since I have to give the nod and arrange the date for the surgery in order for the professionals to proceed with the next step...

To be honest, I keep getting the cold feet and wanting to cancel this whole damn thing the more I read about this surgery because life is so short so why am I putting myself through this ordeal but because life is so short, I don't want to waste more time pondering over this issue again (I have already wasted 4 years thinking about this already) so let's just get over with this as soon as possible and just give me the smile I desire for so long.

Guess the thing I am left to do now is to prepare myself mentally and physically for the surgery.... So scary.

Thanks for reading until here and I really can't wait to give a proper update about this whole damn thing that I have been fussing about..

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment